Why can't I find the Quick memo I saved?

A

AC Question

The tablet showed that it was saving the quick memo but where is it saved to? It did not ask me where to save it or give it a name. What am I doing wrong?

EdIsenberg

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
For the first time, I've just lost a QuickMemo. Right after saving it, I went to another app, and then when I went back, the memo was nowhere to be found. What do I do? I have just started syncing memos with my Google account. Is there a way to search there?

vdukic1

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Same issue here, when I was first setting up QuickMemo+ on my LG G Pad X 8.3.

The trick is to go to apps and open QuickMemo+ from the apps, because it needs to link to your google profile first.

After that, you can use the option that appears when you swipe right from the home page. Then you create a memo, and save it (checkmark). That screen has no way to retrieve all memos. Instead, switch to app.

Open the QM app (I setup QM on my home page) and you will see all your memos displayed, plus options for searching, browsing, etc.

Hearth808

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
Yes same thing happened to me. I do not have this APPS folder? Quick memo is stand alone app...where is this folder located??? Help I wish to retrieve this memo...

Same issue here, when I was first setting up QuickMemo+ on my LG G Pad X 8.3.

The trick is to go to apps and open QuickMemo+ from the apps, because it needs to link to your google profile first.

After that, you can use the option that appears when you swipe right from the home page. Then you create a memo, and save it (checkmark). That screen has no way to retrieve all memos. Instead, switch to app.

Open the QM app (I setup QM on my home page) and you will see all your memos displayed, plus options for searching, browsing, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy