App and updates won't download

A

AC Question

Whenever I try to download an app or a new update to an app nothing happens. I go into Google Play apps, find the app/update I want and press install but nothing happens.

First I thought maybe there wasn't enough storage so I deleted a bunch of stuff, cleared caches and restarted my phone but it didn't help. There was more space but nothing from Google play would download (I can however download pictures from the net and other apps.

It's been some days and today I tried deleting the caches for the specific app and forcing it too stop, cleared all caches again and restarted the phone. Nothing has changed. Can someone please help me fix this issue?

Info:
Phone : Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Available memory space: 0.97 GB

Frida K

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Forgot to write this:
When I say nothing happens what I mean is that the blue buffering line appears and buffers but nothing happens. It'll just continue to look like that until I cancel it, I have tried leaving it alone for hours but nothing.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I try to download an app or a new update to an app nothing happens. I go into Google Play apps, find the app/update I want and press install but nothing happens.

First I thought maybe there wasn't enough storage so I deleted a bunch of stuff, cleared caches and restarted my phone but it didn't help. There was more space but nothing from Google play would download (I can however download pictures from the net and other apps.

It's been some days and today I tried deleting the caches for the specific app and forcing it too stop, cleared all caches again and restarted the phone. Nothing has changed. Can someone please help me fix this issue?

Info:
Phone : Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Available memory space: 0.97 GB

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to your settings, applications, all apps, find the Play Store app and clear the data. See if that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz