LG G2 D800 Won't turn on-No life! Help!

A

AC Question

I had a nearly full charge on my battery and had downloaded a new app not to much earlier in the day (music paradise pro) so I am not sure if it is coincidence or the cause.
The problem started as my phone turned off and was flashing the LG symbol on and off for a few minutes, i plugged it in and left it alone. It stopped, I turned it on and it seemed to start normally, within 2 minutes of use, it went back to a turned off & flashing the LG symbol on and off state. Plugged it back in, waited a while, powered on normally and it seemed fine, then started using the phone and after about an hour it turned off completely and seems like it will do nothing now. no lights, no charging, no nothing. I have pressed and held down the power button for 5 then 15 then 30 then 60 seconds...nothing seems dead as door knob. I hooked it up to my computer and the it then gave on the computer a "found new hardware" message and says "Windows needs to install driver software for your QHSUSB_BULK" I tried the locate and install (recommended) option but that did not work. Any help or suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you install Music Paradise Pro from Google Play, or from somewhere else? If it was from some other source, I'd be a little concerned about some hidden malware. If it was from Google Play, malware is less likely, and it might just be a coincidental (but major) hardware failure.