the S5 vs. the S5 Active, the digitizer?

I

I am muff

Basically, I'm hoping to be able to use the digitizer/LCD from my Galaxy S5 Active and put it in my Galaxy S5( other glass and digitizer need replacment). Would the Active digitizer work with the S5, I have the glass for the S5 and I'm more and more confident with these repairs now.I've done 3 succesful. Well, the first one I fixed, eh, the display looked almost analog, and super hazy, I applied way too much heat resulting in a wound to the LCD (my first I was just replacing the glssss, thinking that Glass One would be easier and was way cheaper. It was frustrating, i should of had a heat gun as well as an infrared thermometer. Had neither, makimg that way harder, actually I was surprised ut worked at all. With the LCD or digitizer, you just put it in carefully(Basically).....Droid stories aside, I'd like to knoe if the digitizer from my active will work with my S5......I like the S5 so much more than the active. Te reason I want to bring the cracked n broke one back to life. Thanks, Muff

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I would say get exact replacement parts. You don't want to find out at the last minute that the connector is, for whatever reason, a different size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol