Google Photos Help

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else is having issues with the Google photo backup? Mine hasn't worked in 3 days now with the exception of it worked for about 2 hrs earlier today and now it's back to the same old same old. I've done everything uninstalled it,cleared everything and even called my Internet provider. It's getting old really quick being I take a crap load of pictures. T.I.A.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Could it be a wifi problem, assuming that you're backing up over wifi?

Also, are you using the new Google Photos app? If not, it may be worth downloading.

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Could it be a wifi problem, assuming that you're backing up over wifi?

Also, are you using the new Google Photos app? If not, it may be worth downloading.

Ya I called my Internet provider and that's not it and yes its the new photos app. It worked perfectly until they came out with this new version ever since I've had nothing but problems.

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 3 with Verizon. It's really odd bc when I'm in the application with sync on it doesn't do anything. There's now arrows under the wifi showing data is being transferred. I disconnected my wifi and set that all up again. Idk what else to do.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Two things occur to me, probably useless but I'll mention anyway in case you haven't considered:
Safe Mode.
SD card trouble.

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Two things occur to me, probably useless but I'll mention anyway in case you haven't considered:
Safe Mode.
SD card trouble.

Never thought of that. It's funny bc every time I go on G+ and ***** about it on the thread I created it starts working again. I'll have to try safe mode and see if one of the apps I have installed is screwing it up. Hopefully it's not the memory card. Thanks btw.

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Well I got it fairly working. But now the only folder it'll backup is my camera folder. Every time I try to backup a folder with pictures of my kid I get the error message that Google play services has stopped. Wish Google would just leave their apps that run good alone. Never had 1 stinking problem with the old version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar