This is a pretty big deal for me. My dad took some photos at a wedding (I believe even some videos) and now they are no longer on his phone. He did say that his phone had gotten seriously hot and he unplugged the charger and took the battery out and it just rebooted (not a total factory reset thing). These photos are big memories for me and him and well I saw them on the phone and was going to send them to my phone but as you can see I can't now.... If anyone can please suggest something, I'd appreciate ever so much!! A picture's worth a thousand words.... well they are also worth a thousand memories.
    06-26-2015 12:15 AM
    This is a pretty big deal for me. My dad took some photos at a wedding (I believe even some videos) and now they are no longer on his phone. He did say that his phone had gotten seriously hot and he unplugged the charger and took the battery out and it just rebooted (not a total factory reset thing). These photos are big memories for me and him and well I saw them on the phone and was going to send them to my phone but as you can see I can't now.... If anyone can please suggest something, I'd appreciate ever so much!! A picture's worth a thousand words.... well they are also worth a thousand memories.
    Welcome to Android Central!

What kind of phone does he have? Do you know if he had a SD card in the phone?
    06-29-2015 10:24 AM