Why is there popups in youtube, google chrome and google play?

A

AC Question

In youtube, google chrome and google play app store, there's pop-ups!!! When I went into youtube there was an ad for panda pop, but I've had that app long before the ads. When I close that, there's the screen after you watch a video ad, but I didn't! There's also video ads that are not coming from youtube when i watch youtube. When I go into the google play app store, immediately there's an app that pops up. Immediately, or after a few seconds, there's another app that pops up. And another, and another! They don't stop!!! And while I was typing this on the tablet in question, google chrome keeps opening random tabs at random times. (Right when I type that, a pop-up comes up..... Wow. Another one! Anyway...) There's also times when a pop-up that's not a tab, just an ad that covers the whole screen and a little x in the corner. Please Help!

P.S I have a Samsung galaxy tab 5.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
In youtube, google chrome and google play app store, there's pop-ups!!! When I went into youtube there was an ad for panda pop, but I've had that app long before the ads. When I close that, there's the screen after you watch a video ad, but I didn't! There's also video ads that are not coming from youtube when i watch youtube. When I go into the google play app store, immediately there's an app that pops up. Immediately, or after a few seconds, there's another app that pops up. And another, and another! They don't stop!!! And while I was typing this on the tablet in question, google chrome keeps opening random tabs at random times. (Right when I type that, a pop-up comes up..... Wow. Another one! Anyway...) There's also times when a pop-up that's not a tab, just an ad that covers the whole screen and a little x in the corner. Please Help!

P.S I have a Samsung galaxy tab 5.

Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like you have some kind of virus on your phone. You might want to download Avast and scan your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome