Why is there popups in youtube, google chrome and google play?

A

AC Question

In youtube, google chrome and google play app store, there's pop-ups!!! When I went into youtube there was an ad for panda pop, but I've had that app long before the ads. When I close that, there's the screen after you watch a video ad, but I didn't! There's also video ads that are not coming from youtube when i watch youtube. When I go into the google play app store, immediately there's an app that pops up. Immediately, or after a few seconds, there's another app that pops up. And another, and another! They don't stop!!! And while I was typing this on the tablet in question, google chrome keeps opening random tabs at random times. (Right when I type that, a pop-up comes up..... Wow. Another one! Anyway...) There's also times when a pop-up that's not a tab, just an ad that covers the whole screen and a little x in the corner. Please Help!

P.S I have a Samsung galaxy tab 5.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
In youtube, google chrome and google play app store, there's pop-ups!!! When I went into youtube there was an ad for panda pop, but I've had that app long before the ads. When I close that, there's the screen after you watch a video ad, but I didn't! There's also video ads that are not coming from youtube when i watch youtube. When I go into the google play app store, immediately there's an app that pops up. Immediately, or after a few seconds, there's another app that pops up. And another, and another! They don't stop!!! And while I was typing this on the tablet in question, google chrome keeps opening random tabs at random times. (Right when I type that, a pop-up comes up..... Wow. Another one! Anyway...) There's also times when a pop-up that's not a tab, just an ad that covers the whole screen and a little x in the corner. Please Help!

P.S I have a Samsung galaxy tab 5.

Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like you have some kind of virus on your phone. You might want to download Avast and scan your phone.