Moto X 2014 (Pure Edition...?)

A

AC Question

Hey Guys,

So i have been hearing a lot about 5.1 being avail on the moto x 2014 pure edition. My carrier is Verizon and I actually have no Idea what the (pure edition) is lol. I have done a lot of research it seems to have lead me nowhere. I have a business account with Verizon and got my moto x about a month ago with a football leather back when I opened a new line and paid about a dollar on a two year contract.

I cant update to 5.1 I dont know why. Do I not have a PUREEEEEE EDITIION? And if not, would that help or hurt me in getting an official OTA?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

So i have been hearing a lot about 5.1 being avail on the moto x 2014 pure edition. My carrier is Verizon and I actually have no Idea what the (pure edition) is lol. I have done a lot of research it seems to have lead me nowhere. I have a business account with Verizon and got my moto x about a month ago with a football leather back when I opened a new line and paid about a dollar on a two year contract.

I cant update to 5.1 I dont know why. Do I not have a PUREEEEEE EDITIION? And if not, would that help or hurt me in getting an official OTA?

Welcome to Android central!

According to Motorola's site it is still pending Verizon's approval on the upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome