App to scroll to top?

First names A Verb

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
It's been asked a lot, but is there an app? I just left apple after having an iPhone for years. Had the s6 active for a week and trying to get familiar with the new system.

Can anyone help? Diagonal swipe doesn't go to top, firefox app doesn't install successfully, I hate apple for their patent, just looking for the solution.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to remove the volume warning when you go past 60% with headphones on.

Thanks, chase.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Diagonal swipe doesn't go to top
That should be app-dependent.

firefox app doesn't install successfully
It should.

Considering the above two things, the phone may be defective. Bring it in and ask your carrier to check it out. (It's still under warranty after a week and, in the US, under "replacement with a new phone" warranty.)

I'd also like to know if it's possible to remove the volume warning when you go past 60% with headphones on.
If you root the phone, yes - but did you know that a pair of good hearing aids cost about 10 times as much as the retail price of that phone? (And blasting your ears with loud sounds willkill cilia in your inner ear, causing you to need hearing aids - trust me, I wear a pair. And the best ones aren't nearly as good as the hearing you have now.)