Background apps and want to shut them off.

A

AC Question

I have a LG Lucid 2 VS8704G; I keep getting a notification that to many apps are running in the background. The apps that it shows are
Amazon(to many Amazon apps to list)
Google Store
Playgames
Google+
and many other apps.
I have gone to Settings-Applications-Stop Notifications and unchecked those but they keep running. The program that I use stops them but they start right back up again. How do I make them stop. I don't use them and can't delete either because deleting only deletes updates not the programs. I have no use for Amazon or their other apps. Talkback is another app and I have never used.it. About 99% of the 17 apps listed do I use. The only one I do use is Google+. I also have sync shut off.

Hasi Jb

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
You can go to the apps list, and force stop them, or the disable the ones that you don't use. Also if you have the developers options, which you can activate by going in the settings->about phone->build number, and tap build number till it says you have unlocked developer options or something, and then go down in developer options till you find backround process limit and select no backround processes.
Hope that helps.