Any suggestion on smartphones - Galaxy Note 4?

A

AC Question

Hi Guys, I am looking for a smartphone for my wife and budget is b/w $500 - $600.
I already own a Galaxy S5(att - unlocked) and I am really happy with that.
She will be using the phone in India for some time. Last time I got an Att unlocked from ebay and it worked fine in India.

I am looking at Galaxy s6 and Note 4 . I am interested in galaxy note 4 because of the removable battery and expandable memory which s6 doesent have. When I look at Note 4 there are different models (910a, 910c, 910H). I am thinking of getting an att unlocked (910a) but its little bit costlier than others in Amazon when compared to other versions. From my search I know there's some processor difference b/w a and C. H doesent have LTE. I am looking for a GSM.

Could someone please suggest me
1)which model# should I get and which processor is good if I want to go with Note 4? 2) Any other Android phones within my budget that's good and will work international?

Appreciate your time and suggestions. Thanks in Advance

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Both processors are good. Some prefer the snapdragon and some the Exynos.

I am assuming that you are on att within the states. If so, I would recommend the att 910a as it is supported by att should you have any problems. Otherwise,the 910c is very similar in terms of frequency support. You would get 2g/3g/4g(h+) in India, but not 4GLTE.

Most att Android offer similar international support. Like s6 or g4.I don't really follow att pricing as I don't have att.

One plus one is a good choice if you need att lte and India lte. It is $250 for the base. It isn't as good as the note 4 but pretty close,and at a fraction of the price. I have also been impressed with the zenfone 2. Though the usa version doesn't support India lte. Still for $200, it is a great bang for the buck

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz