Which android phone should I get to replace my iPhone 5c?

A

AC Question

I have been reading reviews on phones that I have been interested in recently, but I am not entirely sure what phone would be best for me.

I am looking to buy a phone sim free and I don't want to spend large amounts of money (Ideally not over £400)

I have been looking at the HTC One M8s, LG G3 and the Huawei P8.

I have read reviews and seen the disadvantages of each phone, but I would appreciate some opionions about the following phones.

Any other phone suggestions would be welcome too!

tomparker94

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
As much as I love my iPhone, i just fancied a change. I have my 5th Gen iPod touch anyway.

What about the G3's battery? Did you ever have a problem with that?
What were the front and rear cameras like?

As long as the phone has reasonable battery life, a decent enough front and rear camera and has minimal lag then i'm fairly happy. The iPhone struggles to last if i'm out all day, but not so bad when i'm working.

tomparker94

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
The M8 is the most tempting. I am also aware that HTC also released a new version of it (M8s), but with a Snapdragon 615 chip (64 bit support) and a 13MP camera. I was never really convinced with the 4MP ultra pixel rear camera of the M8 personally.

I would probably be happier with the more conventional 13MP camera that is on the M8s rather than the camera on the M8, as long as there isn't a drastic drop in general performance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463