my lgl34c has multiable images.like looking in mirrors,just happened yesterday.any help ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're unable to, or you don't know how? On most devices, press and hold Power and Volume Down at exactly the same time, for about a half second.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I can see a shortcut icon faintly in the background, and the recursive nested images look like a screenshot of a screenshot of a screenshot. Are you sure this wasn't happening when you were following the previous instructions on how to take a screenshot?

What happens if you tap the Back or Home button? Or if you reboot the phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you unable to tap the Back or Home button?

To reboot, press and hold Power for about 10-15 seconds until it forces a shutdown. Then power back on again as usual.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm a bit confused--when you say the Back and Home button work, do you mean that all of the multiple screens respond correctly, but they just don't become a single screen?

I'll be honest, I have no idea what's going on there. It reminds me of one of those screenshots of a screenshot of a screenshot that gives you the infinite tunneling effect, but it sounds like those multiple screens are interactive, correct?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
One of my Ambassador colleagues thought that it might be a problem with the GPU (i.e., a hardware problem). At this point, you might want to try a full factory reset (by going to Settings>Backup & Reset. Make sure all of your important data is backed up or synced beforehand.