Screen draining my battery on my samsung rugby pro

A

AC Question

I have a samsung rugby pro which is 2 1/2 years old. It worked fine until about (1) month ago. Now my battery drains extremely fast. I replaced the battery but my display says my home screen is using 57% of my battery. I had a moving home screen which at&t advised I remove. This dropped the screen usage from 58% to 57%. Anybody have any other idea what I can do to solve screen battery usage? I do not know what operating system is in my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The main question here is how much total screen-on time you're getting per charge. If you're using the phone constantly and the screen is always on, it will definitely be the biggest battery consumer, and the battery level will go down relatively quickly.

Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma