How to reply to a reply?

A

AC Question

I received a reply to a question I asked in the forum, which asked me to clarify something. But there is no reply button in Chrome or Firefox?

gnarkill283

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Yea I can reply here but can't after asking a question. I have become a member. Still nowhere to click to reply. Took me a while just to find where I could see my past questions (buried in questions and answers with a small link saying view my questions and answers under the blue question tab). This website is a mess.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yea I can reply here but can't after asking a question. I have become a member. Still nowhere to click to reply. Took me a while just to find where I could see my past questions (buried in questions and answers with a small link saying view my questions and answers under the blue question tab). This website is a mess.
It's very strange that you can't reply on your own threads. Do you get any specific error? Which thread?

What are you using to access the forums, a browser or any of the apps? There is an easy way to see only threads where you posted. Look for an option called 'Participated'.

Mirwise Khan

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Go to your question and hit "Edit" at the last you will see "Subscribe" option check the box and choose any relevant delivery notification type and save change then when you return to your question you will now be able to reply...