sync is in error

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't sound right... I could understand not getting email or updates due to sync issues but internet should be a connection issue. If your device is trying to sync while connecting to the internet try restarting you phone. This will Kik any processes running and give you a fresh start at the internet. Also check your connection settings and strength. I guess I should have asked this earlier but are you connecting over the network or Wi-Fi? Some Wi-Fi networks are throttled back or have restrictions. If it isn't your own personal connection try with Wi-Fi off using the network. Is there an actual popup warning or error? What does it say exactly? Have you looked at things in your sync setting? Sign out of Google in your browser... Not sure if you have to be connected for that...? Anyway you could also try a different browser. If the new browser works try uninstalling the browser or of stock uninstall the updates. You can do both from the PS out your app manager. Post back what you find and we'll have more for you.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty