Why did i get low runtime scores on antutu benchmark for my Galaxy s6 edge ??

A

AC Question

Since i have updated my Galaxy s6 edge to 5.1.1 the battery started draining quickly as well as i got the runtime scores lower than my base benchmark. The runtime scores fell down from 4000 to 200. I am actually now aware about what this score means. So please can anyone help me out resolve this problem.

Sam Davies2

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Have you found any help on this issue? Ive got exactly the same issue with my edge after the original 5.1.1 update. Runtime dropping from 4000+ to 500. Even after the 5.1.1 stability update i received yesterday.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Some CPU-hungry app running in the background? Power saving on? (Power saving just slows the CPU down - the slower it runs, the less battery it uses.)

Also make sure you're using the same version of Antutu. It looks as if they made a few changes recently. (Not enough for that large a change, but the same phone shows definitely different scores on the earlier and newer versions.)

juxt417

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I just noticed the same thing yesterday when running antutu. My runtime was 400. This prompted me to investigate and thus I have found that clean master was the culprit in my situation. Upon deleting the app I noticed a major increase in speed and fluidity. Even though it was fast before it is now insanely quick and my runtime scores went back to normal at over 4000.(total score 64163)