LG G3 32 GB vs Nexus 6?

xxhbmxx

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I'm considering an upgrade from my current phone.The options I have considered are a 32 GB single sim LG G3 (Global version) AND a Nexus 6 32 GB.I've been a Nexus 7 user before and I absolutely love the stock android experience and modding it offers since its really easy to root.However,the screen on my nexus finally shattered after a horrible drop and that quite made it unusable.After that I switched over to a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 because I just loved the features it had and also since I was coming from a Nexus device.Anyways,I had heard about the plaque of bloatware most samsung devices suffer from but I thought I would get used to it.Unfortunately,It wasn't a pleasant experience and now I'm considering an upgrade.The LG G3 retails quite cheaper than the Nexus 6 and also fits my budget perfectly.But I don't want to make the same mistake again so I also want to opt for a Nexus 6 but since it is out of my budget,I have to buy a slightly used one.And I also love big phones.Which one should I go with?Any help is appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy