Is Google Search/Now buggy for everyone or just for me?

YourRealGod

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Starting about the end of last year, the Google Search/Now (I think they are the same thing. You know, the thing you can launch either by swipe up from the home button or by pressing the blue Google app.)

I have several Android devices (Kit Kat ~ Lollipop) and all of them are showing similar symptoms:
1) Pressing the "Images" at the bottom, and show image results. Often, pressing a image for the first time after launching Google Now, shows the image of previous session. A completely different image from the image I clicked.

2) Sometimes Google Now is just empty and swiping down does not update it. The only solution I found was to kill the Google Now process and restart the app.

3) Sometimes Google Now search result does not respond. Pressing enter in the search field does not seem to do anything.

4) When I tried to search, it shows some history items as suggestions. Pressing right between two of those items has the same effect as pressing the background doodle and launches unwanted doodle search result. It seems as if there is an invisible gap between the two items. Of course, I do not intentionally press the "gap", I just often click there by mistake when I intended to click a history item.

And so on. Am I the only one who is experiencing these problems?