Overheating phone

• Thread starter Heating issues with phone
  • Start date
H

Heating issues with phone

I just receive my phone a few weeks ago I took a trip with my family to the aquarium. I was taking the video and pictures for about couple hours and during that time my phone was heating up.

Pillplo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
It could be the battery or the charger that’s having or causing problems. So where does your phone seem to be getting hot?

Fix it, maybe help:
To many things running
If your cell phone has started to unexpectedly get warm or hot then chances are good that your cell phone has processes, such as applications, that are running in the background and you don’t even know that they are running. Some of which might even start running as soon as you power on your phone.

To heavy of a load for too long of a time

You can play games, watch videos, listen to music, capture pictures, watch movies, search the web, send messages and believe it or not Android cell phones can even be used to make phone calls. Maybe there is Heavy streaming, Heavy gaming, or Bad battery.

No rest
When was the last time your cell phone got to rest for a few minutes? Does your cell phone remain turned on constantly throughout the day then remains on and plugged into a charger all night? It might just need to be powered off to rest for a little bit.

Outdated software
Outdated software is not likely the culprit for your phone heating up but I thought that I would add this to the list as updated software can help a cell phone run smoother which can cause less strain on your phone and might help to lower its average temperature.

What NOT TO DO when your phone is overheating
Do NOT put your cell phone into the fridge or worse a freezer. Exposing your cell phone to extreme temperatures coupled with moisture is just a bad idea all around and I definitely don’t recommend it for any reason.

If you have tried ALL of the suggestions in this article then chances are your cell phone is experiencing a hardware malfunction or another issue that cannot be resolved through standard troubleshooting and at this point you will likely need to look into your possible repair or replacement options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss