Samsung gal s3 sgh-t999 stuck on samsung galaxy s3 logo-no recovery mode-can get into DL mode

A

AC Question

Hi,

I am volunteering on a small island in the Caribbean for 6 months and my phone recently broke. I have a laptop (which I'm on now) but I don't get many opportunities to use it. I really want to get my phone working again because I am able to get online with comparative ease when I have a functioning phone.

One day my phone was plugged into it's charger but the battery kept going down till it died. Ever since then it hasn't turned on passed the samsung galaxy s 3 logo. The battery is currently almost fully charged. I have tried all the simple solutions that I've found online and none of them have worked. I have tried getting into recovery mode, but that doesn't work either. I just got into download mode, but didn't know what the next step was.

I would rather not lose everything on my phone, but I've come to terms with it and just want to get my phone working again.

Can you please let me know how to get my phone working again once I am in download mode?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781