1. AC Question's Avatar
    I live in Louisiana and he lives in Texas and I can't afford to leave Louisiana to get her registered in school. Basically she can register herself but she needs a legal guardian to do all the adult stuff so I need to give my brother legal custody until she's 18. So I'm trying to figure out what I can do here to help him.
    07-19-2015 11:15 AM
  2. MariahCareys FriendClub's Avatar
    You have to go to court and sign her over to your brother and explain the legal guardian terminates at age 18. Talk to a family court lawyer first in your town.
    07-19-2015 11:46 AM
  3. Almeuit's Avatar
    I would suggest contacting a lawyer. This section is more for Android questions.

    Good luck.
    07-19-2015 12:10 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 11:25 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 11:15 AM
  4. Why my Google play store stopped unfortunately?
    By Chirag Sama in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 11:05 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 10:52 AM