I am trying to turn a RCA Voyager 7 Model RCT6773W22 that I have into a backup cam for my car.

A

AC Question

I have an RCA Voyager 7 Model RCT6773W22 tablet that fits perfectly above my dash without blocking any of the field of view. I have it rigged as my Navsystem/GPS using a Globalsat USB GPS receiver, an OTG connector and OpenStreet Maps for Android. The system works flawlessly and all told I have less then $60.00 in the complete setup; tablet, GPS receiver, and OTG connector. Now I want to see if there is anyway I can add a USB rear view cam to the tablet and have it kick over to the camera automatically. The tablet does not have Bluetooth. I know I can mount the cam and have it wire into the backup lights so that it gets power and turns on and starts to send signal when I put the car into reverse. I am looking for an app that lets me mount the camera and plug it into my OTG connector and will automatically bring up the picture on the tablet. Is there an app/way to do that?

Deta1

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello. How did you get the globalsat usb gps receiver to work on voyager 7? I have the voyager pro, bought the gps receiver, and otg connector, but nothing happened after connecting to voyager pro. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87