How can I get rid of the knock code on my LG Power 4.5 Android?

A

AC Question

I am a senior who just bought my first cell phone - LG Power 4.5 Android. When I was trying to set it up, it asked me to enter a Knock Code as a security measure. I did. I had never heard of a Knock Code before.

When I turn on the phone, all I get is the beach scene with time and date and a message that says "Phone Unlock to see sensitive." There are no icons or apps on the bottom at all. All that is on the bottom is a red phone Emergency Call Touch and Hold and a camera icon.

I try the Knock Code by nothing ever happens on a regular basis. Only occasionally will it take me to the screen with the icons. Please let me know what I can do about this. I set up a PIN # for the Knock Code too, but there is no place to enter it.

Also, the white print used is really hard to read. Can that be changed to black? There was a choice when I set the phone up, but I have no idea how to edit these choices now that I see that they don't work. A tutorial I found online did not include information about this.

I would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thank-you,
Cathy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith