I can't use and applications that require any kind of connection. I have tried with both WiFi on and with just my mobile sprint 4G network. Neither of them work and i get a connection error or please check your network connection.
    07-23-2015 08:43 AM
    Welcome to AC.

If you are saying that you cannot connect via wifi or mobile data, and a Power Off and Restart doesn't help, the device may be faulty, but it may be worth trying a Factory Reset first. Let us know if you need advice on backing up your personal data before doing that.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-23-2015 03:44 PM
    I'm not entirely sure why this happens, but you do not have to do a Factory Reset in order to fix it. What you should do is wipe the cache partition. You need to turn off the phone completely. Then, hold the power, volume up, and home buttons to open a settings screen. Use the volume down button to go down to wipe cache partition and click the power button to select. Once the process finishes, click the power button to select the reboot function. This should fix the issue. It will not delete any apps or files, just the cache. I hope this helps!
    brandim0425 and Carloslevan like this.
    07-31-2015 10:18 AM
    thank you so much, i spent hours on the phone with Sprint and ended with them telling me i had to do factory reset. i saw this, tried doing what you said. i did not get to a setting screen, BUT it did fix my phone!

thank you!!!!!
    11-12-2016 12:18 PM
    I went to system. -> apps and uninstalled the udpates to Sprint Zone and restarted It seemed to fix my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5. But I've heard others uninstall facebook messenger and restarted fixed it too.
    11-13-2016 10:12 AM
    Me aparece un mensaje que me dice network sistem provider y se me reinicia solo, intente lo que dijiste borrando el cache espero y funcione
    11-23-2017 10:45 PM