Droid Turbo 5.1 Update...I now have green line on left side of screen, suggestions???

A

AC Question

I just switched to VZW 2 weeks ago and got the Droid Turbo, I am beginning to think I made a mistake. I have had several issues with it and battery life stinks! I just did the 5.1 upgrade and now have a very think green line running vertical on the left side of my screen, it does not go away (even shows on my lock screen), and I do not know what to do. Any suggestions out there? Thanks! :)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just switched to VZW 2 weeks ago and got the Droid Turbo, I am beginning to think I made a mistake. I have had several issues with it and battery life stinks! I just did the 5.1 upgrade and now have a very think green line running vertical on the left side of my screen, it does not go away (even shows on my lock screen), and I do not know what to do. Any suggestions out there? Thanks! :)
Have you tried a factory reset? I can't explain why the green line is appearing on the screen; however, it may be software related and a reset should fix it. Be sure to backup your data beforehand and sync all your accounts. If the problem persists, contact Verizon and see what they can do to repair or replace the device.

Hopefully it's not an ongoing issue and you'll be up and running soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power