My galaxy note 3 is soft bricked can any one help me solve this problem?

R

Robert

Please if anyone can help me! I have a galaxy note 3 n9005 and I soft bricked it trying to install a custom recovery (twrp)..I am not new to rooting or installing custom recoveries and roms as I did this on my galaxy s4 i9505 which I sucessed all this steps..now I thought I should install the stock 4.4.2 firmware on my note 3, but I could not install any stock firmware on my note 3 because odin was always failing...I have tried 5 different firmwares and none of them worked odin still shown the failing message..I am now desperate because I don't know what to do...another thing is that the phone model on the back of the phone it says model: SM-N9005 but when I boot the phone in the downloading mode the product name is : SM-900A which I searched on the Internet and this is a at&t us note 3 version...I don't know if is something to do with that.Should I flash the at&t Sm-n900a firmware instead of the Sm-n9005? Please if anyone can help will apreciated

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. You can't install a custom ROM or Recovery on the 900A or the 900V - the bootloader is locked, welded shut, they threw away the key, and there's an armed guard on it. (Seriously, though, you can't because you can't unlock the bootloader.)

2. Try flashing a 900A (AT&T) ROM to it. [Rooted OR Stock] Update Procedure For Lolli… | AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | XDA Forums is 5.0, the latest one issued. (You can get the stock or the rooted version - they're both set up as Odin-flashable files).

3. If it fails NAND write at the end, it could be a hardware problem, but try flashing an AT&T ROM before worrying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12