can't get remotepc to work on my pc

A

AC Question

I'm using a Galaxy Pro 8.4, and have added my samsung account to it.

I launch the remotepc app on the tablet and press Next. It then instructs me to go to remotepc.rview.com on the PC

When I go there, it prompts me to sign in with my samsung account. When I supply the correct credentials, I get the following message:

"To use this service, verify your Samsung account with a device that has the Remote PC app installed".

I'm already doing that, so I don't have any idea what the problem is at this point.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

wrwlnd

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Re:

It sounds like you don't have the app installed on your work PC. I would advise contacting your I.T. Department.

No, I'm logging in in order to get the agent installed on my PC, which is when I get the message saying that my account hasn't been verified. So it won't even let me download the program to my PC because it thinks I haven't been verified from my tablet.

I even deleted my Samsung account and successfully created and verified a different one, but I still got the same message listed in the original post.

ChefyTim

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re:

I am having the same exact issue. I even logged into the Samsung sight and viewed my profile and went back to the remotepc site and it didn't have me logged in nor would it allow me to do so. It seems you have to be able to login to even get the remotepc application installed on your PC but it won't let you do that.

Crapaud111

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Same issue here, glad its not just me.

I contacted their support and haven't heard anything back. I've tried to login on three different PC's and three different browsers with the same issue. Has to be their side...:mad: