com.tmobile.pr.adapt (10001) has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell"

A

AC Question

com.tmobile.pr.adapt (10001) has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell"

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: com.tmobile.pr.adapt (10001) has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell"

1. Your phone is rooted.

2. That's the TMobile diagnostics app.

3. Go into SuperSU and remove permissions for that app. (You evidently granted it without looking at what you were granting permission.)

Chris deleon

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: com.tmobile.pr.adapt (10001) has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell"

I'm having the same problem. I went back into supersu and denied access but it keeps popping up. Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem?

Snakestomper69

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site

I have metro pcs, i know they have the same network as tmobile. Is this something that comes w metro phones? I have not rooted ph and know very little about phones. Someone i was dumb enough to trust does and i had to get rid of my last ph and service because i think she was hacking my ph. She had access to that one. Not this one to my knowledge. Is there something she could do remotely?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

No, you can't root a phone remotely, unless you have enough knowledge that ... well, you wouldn't go around rooting other people's phones. (And the app in question isn't going to do any harm, it's just annoying. Denying access to that particular app [in SuperSU or SuperUser, whichever one you use] will stop the notification.)

If you don't run any apps that need root (and the apps that come with the phone don't), your phone shouldn't be rooted. You're just wasting a little storage space. (Root only comes into effect if the app in question asks for root. Since 99% of the people who own cellphones never run those apps, there's no reason for any but a few phones to be rooted.)

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site

I think I'm having similar problems...I have lg x power (LS755) IM 99.9℅ sure my phone is being remotely controlled by someone close to me, I think a neighbor, but I'm not sure who it is exactly or I would writing this from a cell because this has me ready to explode. All these new errors in my logs that I've never seen before and when I research them they come back as shell, or root, or super user, or remote control, just to name a few, and that's as far as I can get with it because anytime I type anything into to ANY search engine my phone freezes or lags or crashes and it's only when my neighbor is home that this happens. My wife is having same problem too, my neighbor might have had access to my phone when I was passed out from parrying one nite but idk for sure. It's getting old and I don't want to hard reset or get new phone, I want to fight back and learn how mitigate this from happening anymore, I know he has means and time to do this pretty sure windows cpu w Ubuntu but seriously what the hell can me and my wife do. We don't have a cpu at home nor are our phones are rooted...we think...please help! And sorry for the book and stepping on the original question, just desperate at this point

Bilmille

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site

I don't know how this got into my appsbut I would like to deleteit it's really annoying. Com.tmobile.pr.adapt

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Go into Settings > Apps. Show system apps (See all apps/3 dots/show system). Look for com.tmobile.pr.adapt. Tap it. See if there's a "turn off" or "disable" button. If there is, tap it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781