LG G2 ATT D800 - Copy files to internal storage / drivers not recognized

A

AC Question

I was trying to install a couple of different custom roms on my phone. I have TWRP as the recovery tool. I tried a rom called ATT Buckeye and it seems to have bricked the phone. I don't have any other roms copied to the internal storage to try to flash them. I can reset to factory defaults both through holding the volume and power down and through TWRP, but I'm not able to start into a system. The only thing I can do is boot into TWRP 2.7.0.0

I saw that I can copy files using ADB, but it says "device not found" when I am connected and run adb shell. I have the drivers from LG's website installed, but there is a yellow exclamation mark on it in device manager. I found a thread where it says that I should be able to get the drivers from the Android developer SDK. I also found the individual download for Google USB drivers. In both cases, Windows isn't able to find any drivers in the USB drivers folder. I'm not sure what else I can do to revive my phone. At this point, I'd like to just get it working again any way possible.