I have brought a samsung galaxy tab 3 lite ... it says it need minimum 7.0 operating system

A

AC Question

its say 4.2 whats does this mean??? I purchased it especially for stock ordering app for work it says it need minimum 7.0 operating system what does this mean does what I brought do this any help is much appreciated

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What app are you trying to install? If it says you need 7.0 operating system, there is either a typo, or this app is not for Android, as the Android OS is at 5.1 officially (M is due out in a few months, but, it's OS version is not official yet).

Brydie Miner

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
no it isn't its only available to employees and can only been done whilst in store with passwords you even have to be on there supervisor internet we have it on an samgung galaxy 3 phone and need to now put it on the new tablet but to no avail

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delays in replying. I am not sure what to suggest. The app might not be quite compatible for the tablet. Is there anyway to let the department who handles this know about it?