Which Android device compares to the Lumia 830 (Camera)?

tobiastwitt3r

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
At the moment I'm using a Lumia 830 and I really enjoy its camera but the operating system is just not working for me. There are missing apps, accessories aren't compatible and it's not as snappy as I thought it would be.

I'm looking for an Android phone which has a similar camera but at the same time it has to be "cheap" because I don't have so much money...

I've already searched the internet but haven't found what I was looking for.

Important:
- Good camera with at least 8MP (iPhones have great video and photo quality with only 8MP but I hate Apple stuff :D)
- SD-Card slot with 16GB internal storage/No SD-Card slot with 64GB internal storage
- Screen size larger than 4.7 but smaller than 5.5 inches

Thanks for your help! :)

UPDATE:
I really like the design of the Samsung Galaxy A5. Video quality looks great and photos are good as well...low light performance is not as good but this is understandable since it has no OIS.
What do you think? Does anyone own that device?

Last edited:

tobiastwitt3r

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks but these are high end flagships. Like I said I need something cheaper. I should have said that I want to buy it off contract which means that your recommendations would cost me over 600 Euros which is not cheap in my oppinion. I know those devices have the best cameras which are awesome but they are way too expensive for me.
And not more than 5.5 inches, it's already too much!
Thanks anyways!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX