Exchange Services - SMS Relay HELP!!!!

A

AC Question

Someone please help! Having read the very little amount of content I can find so far, I am extremely concerned that somehow some or all of my text messages are being relayed to an email account via the Service (SmsRelayService) that is running under the app Exchange Services.

I don't seem to be able to find anything conclusive, but what I have found is that it is likely to be relaying text messages to an Exchange Account?

I can stop the Service and it stays 'stopped' until a text message is received and it starts running again.

Now have a Note 4, having upgraded because my last handset appeared to have been tampered with and was also behaving in this manner, as well as my Google Location History recording me in places that I never was. On that handset there were even more questionable apps running, one of which appeared to be some form of spyware when searched in Google!

Is there any way that you can dig deep into the operating system of the device and see what is going on?

Is there any way of identifying is my suspicions and those of others that I have seen post similar stories are correct?

One of the reasons I started to question it initially and then look into it was because I was receiving overly descriptive and some unnecessary text messages from someone and at the same time, another device nearby was demonstrating email notification sounds!

Not only that, but certain things that I had not discussed with certain people, but had discussed over text with others (in no way related or connected) were being brought up!

Help please.... is SmsRelayService under the app Exchange Services something to be worried about?????