Samsung Galaxy Core Prime getting hot, is this normal?

KingAndy666

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime getting hot

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, after some Internet browsing it becomes hot, the heat coming from the back camera area. is it normal?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime getting hot

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, after some Internet browsing it becomes hot, the heat coming from the back camera area. is it normal?
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

Yes and no. I have heard others say the same about the Core Prime, and the camera area.

It should be temporary, as it's new it may be trying to sync a lot and searching for a signal.

Go to Accounts - Google - Sync settings with the master Sync toggle switch on, and see if there is a red sync error message there, or uncheck most of the synced items you don't essentially need until it settles down.
Leave Contacts, Calendar and Gmail, but Google + and Photos may be hogging the unit.

Download GSam app, (recommended here) and see if the temperature goes above 140—150 regularly. You might need it replaced but it should settle.

Try posting a screenshot of Battery, also touch the graph and it will show you if it has been struggling for a signal as my Moto G has today.

We can help you more with Data Usage and Battery screens.

539bde1ae9007be8f9f3057834038ffc.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown