So odd issue.... A couple days ago my phone ran out of battery and it shut down. When I turned it back on the touch response is mirrored on the X axis (I think x). So if I touch on the left, it registers touch on the right. Up and down is still the same. But it's not perfect and some areas of the screen don't respond. I was rooted and had a custom recovery, but I did a factory reset in recovery and it didn't help. So I downloaded the stock ROM from VMRoms and it flashed fine, but it didn't fix the issue. So I switched to an old phone (Optimus V for life!) and put the 816 on my desk.

A day later or so the touch screen worked fine. So I ran the system update to Android 5.

Another day passed with it working perfectly, and now it's back to being mirrored. To be fair, I did select Check SmartSD in Hboot because I was bored and wanted to see what it did.

So what do I do?
    08-15-2015 03:35 PM
    Duplicate, please respond here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ers-right.html. Thread closed to prevent parallel discussions.
    08-15-2015 05:31 PM