Folks !need help ! Should i upgrade to S6 egde plus or wait for HTC M10(?) ?

A

AC Question

Well i have a One M8 Gunmetal Grey running 5.0.1 and i pretty much like it even after a year of purchase. Great Display,Awesome Speakers,Fast Software and A Decent camera for Social media and Awesome design !
But after the launch of the S6 edge m starting to incline towards it. QHD display,Amoled Panel and all the awesome curved edges and the fingerprint scanner and a much better shooter.
Should i wait for the Next HTC flagship or should i change my camp to Samsung ??

Note: Am from India and the Note 5 wont make its way here
Thanks in Advance :D

Lonestaroc

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I too am in the same predicament, i really love what Samsung did with the note 5 this year.. im actually very surprised they made me look their way since iv always have found their phones trash.. they did a complete 180 this year. I really wish HTC Would throw some information out about m10 to make me stop from buying the note 5, otherwise theyll lose a customer in me. :'(

Altema22

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
The Note 5 is good, but if you hold out for the M10, and the information leaked so far is true, then it will be worth the wait. The specifications indicate it will be a powerhouse and will most likely be the fastest phone on the planet (like the M8 was at one time). This is just my opinion, but the M10 makes most other new phones look industrial in comparison.