Is it possible to restore the notes from Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100?

A

AC Question

Hello everybody, I have an old Samsung galaxy s2 which I only use for few tasks like using the memo, I recently formatted it and installed a cyanogenmod on it and I backed up my data with wondershare mobiletrans backup tool, when I tried to restore the files I saw that the pictures, videos, apps, calender and contacts are back but not the memo notes, I panicked and tried to restore again and again but there was no use, I google'd for answers and found out that it might be because cynagoenmod does not support the memo app so I downloaded the original stock rom and used odin to flash it back to my device and then I restored the backup but my notes aren't there, I am not as stupid as I sound and I wouldn't have typed this much if it wasn't an important thing, I wouldn't have typed this much if it was pictures or videos, these notes are very very dear to me and if anyone was to help me restoring them I would be grateful to them till the end of my life...

TheArtist94

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I did, after so many tries with the syncing thing I didn't get anything back, I think what I basically need is some program that can restore everything that has been on the hard drive INCLUDING MEMO info because most restoring apps only restore pictures and videos..