What "miscellaneous files" can I delete to free up storage?

A

AC Question

LazyList, .SpenSDK30, aquery, null, .face? Can any of these be deleted?

crabbychappy

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I just found my android's lazylist file. When I look at the contents, every file is a photo from a news story I've read - it includes all the logo photos, etc., and there are several duplicates. I haven't looked at every file, but they're all named similarly. Makes me think there might not be any harm in deleting the contents of the file to open up space. My news app will likely fill it again, but since I know what's in there, I don't really care.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I just found my android's lazylist file. When I look at the contents, every file is a photo from a news story I've read - it includes all the logo photos, etc., and there are several duplicates. I haven't looked at every file, but they're all named similarly. Makes me think there might not be any harm in deleting the contents of the file to open up space. My news app will likely fill it again, but since I know what's in there, I don't really care.

Hi, welcome to the forums! Those files are more likely cache. Instead of deleting them in the miscellaneous section I recommend you to clear cache for that specific app in settings - apps. Or even better, check if there's such an option inside the own app settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12