With the new price drop and v2 coming out, is the Moto 360 still worth to buy???

A

AC Question

As the title says, I wanted to know if its even worth it anymore. Best Buy is having temp a sale $149.99 for the silver band, which is $50 off the already reduced price. I don't know if the sale will last until the v2 comes out. I know that its already cheap, but theres no point of buying it if the price might drop again. Also, I thought it would be possible that the prices would plummet even more after the v2 comes out, and I could get one if I don't like the v2...So, thoughts? Buy it now, or wait?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
As the title says, I wanted to know if its even worth it anymore. Best Buy is having temp a sale $149.99 for the silver band, which is $50 off the already reduced price. I don't know if the sale will last until the v2 comes out. I know that its already cheap, but theres no point of buying it if the price might drop again. Also, I thought it would be possible that the prices would plummet even more after the v2 comes out, and I could get one if I don't like the v2...So, thoughts? Buy it now, or wait?

If I was in the market for a second smart watch for family or friends, I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy the original Moto 360 again. I've been very pleased with my choice.

Posted via the Android Central App