Should I go with 02 or GiffGaff?

A

AC Question

I have been looking into getting a new S6 for a while now, and when I found GiffGaff, I thought their prices, compared to previous phone companies I have been with, were incredible, but after research about the company, I found reviewers to say the support is pretty dismal, and that there have no telephone support, or any high street shops what so ever, and that it was all online. This worries me as you basically have to rely on the online community for help, and that if something goes wrong it is hard to contact them, and therefore difficult to fix. Although the prices on GiffGaff are unbelievable, and that 3gb of data on the S6 is the same price as 1gb on 02, I was wondering if I should just play it safe with a mainstream company?

Any help would be appreciated. B)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Also read the comments on this article.
They throttle and penalise you with their unlimited plans apparently. I use giffgaff for a dumb phone but yes support is nil, or impossible to find. I eventually found how to get a PAC number to change network if I want.

http://www.androidcentral.com/three-uk-ditching-all-one-15-plan-pay-you-go-customers

Three for best value, EE second best for value but best for signal and data speed in my experience. I am currently on Three.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2