How do I install Lollipop to my Galaxy Core Prime? Rooted and installed Titanium Pro?

A

AC Question

I'm just not sure how to go about this, I know there are a lot of apps that are not in use that can be deleted but im not sure which ones they are and I don't want to mess phone completely up. I have also installed GoNext Upgrade and when I try to get lollipop upgrade it says "System Failed check your results, must be higher than 100".
CPU 119.04%, RAM 90.565994%, ROM 139.8889%. Any ideas? Please and Thank you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
First, flash a stock ROM - you can't (and shouldn't) update a rooted ROM. That's probably why the update is failing. It should check to make sure that the ROM is stock, not custom, and that it's not rooted. It should "fail" if either condition id wrong. (You could brick the phone if you update a phone that's been rooted, even if it's no longer rooted, which is why you have to reflash the ROM. The update should pick up "has been rooted" as well as "is currently rooted" status. (You can make changes while rooted, then unroot, and the changes - which will cause problem with the update - will remain.)