I've been and Android user for years now and I just upgraded from a Galaxy s5 to the S6 edge+. When you click the paper clip to attach a picture to a text message, you only get the option to "send" after choosing the picture. The picture then sends in a text by itself and does not attach itself to the original dialogue text.
    08-28-2015 07:47 PM
    The picture is sending a MMS rather than SMS - that's how all pictures and videos are sent via text message. You can go into the settings and see if there is a setting that allows you to combine the two into one text. Also, try adding the image then inputting the text before hitting send.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
    08-28-2015 09:49 PM
    The only way to send text as SMS is if you paste the text into the text box. Any files are sent as MMS.
    08-29-2015 10:46 PM
    My phone started doing the same thing. Samsung couldn't fix it and no tmobile employee could fix it. Finally a manage from the t mobile store in pasadena ca. On Foothill street named Ricky was able to really fix the setting that causes it. It's a quick fix but almost no one ever knows how to fix it. So I feel your pain. All that t-mobile store and ask for Ricky. He knows exactly what place in settings to go to and unchecked this one section.
    11-15-2016 10:36 PM