My phone will not turn on or charger after leaving it on a wireless charger all night?

A

AC Question

Okay so I hope someone can help, since this problem seems to be nonexistent elsewhere in the Internet.
I have a galaxy s6, with a commuter series otter box on it. I recently purchased an itian Qi Wireless Charger offline for around 15$, which I'm now thinking it was too good to be true.

I've used it two days, and it works well. Occasionally it would charge, stop charging, and repeat, but it would fix itself in a few second- I thought this was normal. I left it on the charger all night long, and I woke up the next day, and my phone was fine (I even had a radio app playing on it).

However, I left it on the charger last night, and I woke up this morning to a broken phone. That is, it won't turn on, nor will it charge. I don't smell any burns or whatnot, and I don't see any either.

The phone was in an otter box, commuter series
The charger and phone were within 12 inches of: my iPad Air 2. A Bluetooth speaker (UE Miniboom) and my old surround-sound system (some old Sony system)

Can anyone tell me what a went wrong, and/or how do I fix my phone?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Try this: Plug it into a regular cord and leave it for at least 2 hours. During that time, don't try to turn the phone on. After that, give it a try, and see if it accepted a charge.