Storage on Huawei G610 doesn't let me install apps?

A

AC Question

I have this Huawei for about six months now, and it kept complaining about the storage being full. So I kept deleting things but I still can't install or update anything, even if it's only a few mb's. Downloading things like music or pictures is fine, just not apps. I bought a 16gb SD card, of which about 15gb is still free. In the internal storage there's 165mb free (of the 4gb), but when I plug my phone in my computer to delete unnecessary stuff I can only find 700mb. I'm down to the bare essentials and becoming desperate. I bought a phone to be able to use it, not so I can only browse the internet and call. The phone has installed a few apps (instagram, fb messenger) on the SD card (the default storage location) but the rest is on internal, because apparently default install locations are for losers. I run Android 4.2.1, which I'm assuming is jellybean.

I'm not a noob, I promise, but this is getting ridiculous and very frustrating. Every time I delete something it just does less. I would install a CC cleaner but, yeah. Not an option. Cyanogen isn't an option either, doesn't support this model.

Can anyone help me please?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084