How do I get my personal information off a phone number I am no longer associated with?

A

AC Question

I recently closed an account where I had 2 lines, both in my name. We went to different carriers, and the other person got an account in their name, but my personal information is still connected to that phone number. How do I get it removed?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You mean the other person has the same phone number that you had? I don't think the carrier would allow your old personal information to be associated with the new account owner's phone number. The personal information on your phone is primarily associated with your Google account anyway, not the phone number.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you closed the account, there's no information associated with it, except in the carrier's archives, which will stay there for at least 7 years (legal requirements). All that's there is your name, address, phone number, last phone you had associated with the account and payment record. (And the computer keeps the last - usually - 30 days of calls. In 30 days that will be blank.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12