audio on all apps sometimes stops when phone is moved

Micah Dameron

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I listen to a lot of audio books. LibriVox, Google Play Music, Audible, and Overdrive are my most frequent apps for listening. I usually use them while working or walking which is when this happens. It doesn't happen when the phone is sitting still on a table, until I try to move it, then the audio sometimes pauses.

It seems to happen more when I bump or pull on the headphone cords. I thought it maybe had something to do with the auto pause feature that turns off the audio when the headphones are unplugged, so I went into all the apps that had the option to turn it off and turned that feature off, but the audio still stops when I unplug the audio jack. I tried checking the android settings and can't find anything in the OS to disable that feature.

I'm using an LG G2 about a year old in good condition. I just did a factory reset on it last month. I haven't really had any problems on this phone before. This problem has been happening for about 2 weeks. I searched a few forums and can't find anyone else that's had this problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

Micah Dameron

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I just took the headphones out and played audio through the speaker and shook it and it doesn't stop. I put the headphones back in, shook it, and it stops. Several times the same way.

Posted via the Android Central App