How can I send Suggestions to Android Developer's Team ? What´s the site or email ?

A

AC Question

I have a lot of suggestions to improve Android

How can I send Suggestions to Android Developers Team ? What´s the Android Developer´s site or email ?

I searched in the Google and in the Android site, but have not found.

chander mohan rewri

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Sir I have small suggestion. Sir may we config er what'sup tone, with our clock. Say when my any what's will come it will ring between 7 am to 10 pm. And remain silent from 10 pm to 7 am in the morning. or any time of my convenience. For my few emergency no.s it's allowed to be active for 24 hours. It will be of great comfort. Now problem is few guy give what'sup at 5 a.m so I kept what'sup silent as it is disturbance to me. This idea is for what's up, SMS, email, or even a call for Bell ringing timing attached to my clock Say 7 a.m to 10 pm. Or any time which any body can config er. But at the same time to ring 24 hours for certain personal no.s. another suggestion if any body gives call twice or thrice then phone will ring.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
chander, you really should start your own thread for your question as it is unrelated to the topic in which you posted.

That said, you want to look at the built-in Do Not Disturb mode or priority notifications.