My s3 fell and the screen Turned purple,Blue and than Black

A

AC Question

I have a s3 it fell yesterday and was still working 100%,a few hours later the screen became purple in the left corner.I left it overnight like that and the next morning the whole screen was blue,later that same day the screen turned completely black and i cant see anything.Touchscreen still works but i cant see anything i even managed to play a song.I need help..Do i need a screen replacement or Lcd replacement and wht seems to be the problem

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a s3 it fell yesterday and was still working 100%,a few hours later the screen became purple in the left corner.I left it overnight like that and the next morning the whole screen was blue,later that same day the screen turned completely black and i cant see anything.Touchscreen still works but i cant see anything i even managed to play a song.I need help..Do i need a screen replacement or Lcd replacement and wht seems to be the problem

Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like the LCD needs to be replaced.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You very likely need a screen replacement, given the age of the phone if your budget allows I would get another phone since you will likely pay a fair amount for the display, repair service and very short warranty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae