Hey everyone,

I just installed Win 10 on my laptop and it gave me an error 2 days ago (BSOD kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql) and my wifi driver vanished and also couldn't see wifi in settings, Didn't care about it and just today connected my connected my nexus 5 to my laptop to look for something and i started opening pictures but it gave me an error some 000000x (something like that) and then what I see is there is nothing on my phone.
    The folders are there but no data. And then simultaneously I tried opening it on es File Explorer on my phone and it didn't even showed the folders.
    I restarted my phone but it was no good. Also my wallpaper changed to white with a little android made on the right down portion of the wallpaper with 'my icon' written on it.
    I don't know if it's because of the laptop or something else.
    Just need that data. And yes I do have cloud storage but dont keep everything on it.

Trying not the explode in anger or tears.
    PLEASE HELP.
    Really Appreciate.
    09-13-2015 07:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Ouch. That sounds like a massive glitch.

See what happens if you boot the phone into Recovery and wipe the cache partition (which is temporary system data, not your personal data). http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...-recovery.html
    09-13-2015 11:41 PM